BUYER AND SELLER RESOURCES
Collector Car Insurance
Buying & Selling Online
OUR SIMPLE 5-STEP PROCESS:
1. BUYER & SELLER AGREE TO TERMS. After a vehicle transaction is initiated, all parties agree on the terms of the transaction, including shipping fees and inspection periods.
2. BUYER PAYS ESCROW.COM. After the Buyer submits a payment, Escrow.com will verify the payment, and the Seller is notified that funds have been secured.
3. SELLER SHIPS THE VEHICLE TO BUYER. Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to send the car via the agreed shipping method. The Seller submits the tracking information to Escrow.com who verifies that the Buyer receives the vehicle.
4. BUYER ACCEPTS THE VEHICLE. When the Buyer receives the vehicle, they have a number of days equal to the agreed-upon inspection period to inspect the vehicle. If the vehicle meets the needed standard, the Buyer informs Escrow.com they have “accepted” the car.
5. ESCROW.COM PAYS THE SELLER. Escrow.com releases the funds to the Seller and the transaction is complete
ADDITIONAL SERVICES To make your vehicle sale even easier, we offer additional Vehicle Services, such as Lien Payoff, Swap a Lease, Title Collection, and more.